About us: Lucira Health is a startup striving to transform the way infectious diseases are diagnosed. Lucira Health is the first at-home COVID test authorized by the FDA. Our technology is a single-use, user-friendly COVID test kit that can produce a positive or negative result at home within 30 minutes. This technology bypasses centralized medical lab testing and streamlines patient care. Our current areas of focus include COVID and influenza.
- As a Supply Chain Manager at Lucira Health, Inc., you will be responsible for the creation of a supply plan, the tactical execution of procurement and all day-to-day inventory management activities in support of Lucira Health’ business objectives.
- You will also be assisting in Shipping and Receiving as well in setting priorities and following up on material release as needed for business activities.
- This role will be held accountable via KPIs such as: On Time Raw Material Delivery, Production v Plan, PPV, Inventory Turns
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Understand all aspects of the end to end planning process. Determine Finished Goods stocking levels and develop a net requirement to translate to a contract manufacturer(s).
- Work with the contract manufacturer(s) to ensure effective replenishment algorithms are being used and interface with suppliers as necessary to maintain production continuity.
- Determine where process gaps exist and develop procedures for Supply Chain activities.
- Optimize NetSuite to provide for accurate tracking of inventory levels and provide proper alerts for reorder points.
- Maintain inventory tracking tools and supplier relationships to monitor lead time. Support inventory reporting accuracy at external suppliers to support financial and supply chain activities.
- Responsible for material supply and maintaining sufficient inventory level to support Manufacturing, R&D, and Engineering.
- Organize inventory and maintain segregation of released, quarantined and R&D parts.
- Support periodic cycle counts on materials to maintain inventory accuracy; research and reconcile inventory discrepancies.
- Coordinate with suppliers for rejected materials and facilitate returns to suppliers by obtaining RMA numbers and preparing materials for return.
- Support introduction of new products, tools for capacity expansion and new site bring ups as necessary.
- Develop team members to achieve potential and continue to grow within Lucira
- Provide feedback to team and management on company culture improvements and interpersonal issues to provide a safe and respectable workplace for all
- Help with other departmental activities as needed and upon request.
- Support warehouse activities as it relates to inventory accuracy and receiving.
- Partner with R&D and engineering to create an achievable Engineering Build schedule based on part availability and manufacturing capacity.
- Counterpart to Supplier Quality who helps identify customer impact of quality issues and implementation plan of any corrections
- Create pipelines for production and material cutovers for new products and new product revisions
- Lead a supply chain team consisting of a buyer, planner(s), and inventory control and other personnel as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years working in a regulated medical device or biotech company with a clear understanding of inventory management.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Applications such as Word/Excel.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems relating purchasing, shipping, receiving, inventory control functionalities, and reconciliation is preferred.
Skills: It would be great if you possess a majority of the following skills/traits:
- Self-starter with a high level of accountability.
- The ability to stay organized and maintain records accurately in a start-up environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable in international shipping is a plus.
Lucira Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Individuals seeking employment at Lucira Health are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.