About us: Lucira Health is a startup striving to transform the way infectious diseases are diagnosed. Lucira Health is the first at-home COVID test authorized by the FDA. Our technology is a single-use, user-friendly COVID test kit that can produce a positive or negative result at home within 30 minutes. This technology bypasses centralized medical lab testing and streamlines patient care. Our current areas of focus include COVID and influenza.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Through strict adherence to manufacturing controls, ensure finished instrumentation aligned with applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. FDA, EMA), cGMPs, QA/QC and safety standards.
- Develop process, systems, and controls collaboratively that govern all inventory transactions.
- Ability to utilize Quality Systems (Deviations, CAPAs, Change Control, etc.)
- Work with other functional areas to provide cross training so that all department functions are adequately staffed to meet demand and ensure that business objectives are met, and efficiency improvements are implemented.
- Perform receiving and material handling of incoming hazardous materials, raw materials, and staging of such within departmental areas when needed.
- Ensures R&D materials are managed, segregated, and issued appropriately.
- Performs physical and/or administrative task involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of materials, parts, and supplies.
- Examines, counts, and sorting of items; completes necessary paperwork or transactions; and prepares kitting packages for assembly production.
- Checks all items received in the stockroom for proper identification and counts, reconciling when needed.
- Fulfil inventory transfer requests.
- Maintains inventory accuracy with weekly cycle counts.
- Maintains all stock areas in a neat, clean, and safe working condition.
- Maintains all related clerical records and computer transactions in connection with all inventory items received, moved, and issued.
- Responsible for packaging and kitting all outbound deliveries.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a Warehouse Manager and/or combined in a warehouse role.
- Meticulous and detail orientated
- Experience in an ISO/FDA Regulated environment
- Experience in cold chain (-20 F and -80 F) storage, handling, inventory control, and shipping preferred
- Experience with ERP Systems – Netsuite preferred
- Proactive, organized, self-motivated individual, requiring minimal supervision, and able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Lucira Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Individuals seeking employment at Lucira Health are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.