About us: Lucira Health is a startup striving to transform the way infectious diseases are diagnosed. Lucira Health is the first at-home COVID test authorized by the FDA. Our technology is a single-use, user-friendly COVID test kit that can produce a positive or negative result at home within 30 minutes. This technology bypasses centralized medical lab testing and streamlines patient care. Our current areas of focus include COVID and influenza.
Lucira Health (LHDX) is a disruptive start up democratizing infectious disease testing, putting results in people’s hand in near real time, not hours or days later. The core technology behind our tests have been in development since 2013. The agile nature of our company allows us to quickly adapt and in 2020 we brought the first and only at home molecular COVID-19 test to market. Join us and help change the world of testing.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with hiring managers and supervisors to identify training needs and develop training plans
- Maintain and improve processes associated with an electronic document control/training system within Arena
- Accurately maintain training records system
- Conduct new hire training including but not limited to GMP training, intro to QMS
- Coordinate and/or deliver other training as needed
- Maintain department training metrics.
- Support computerized system validation (CSV) activities
- Responsible for maintenance of training records
- Support employee onboarding process.
- Arena PLM/QMS experience preferred
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education:Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline, preferred
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in Quality, Training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- You can effectively manage multiple projects/priorities
- Ability to be successful in a changing and ambiguous environment
- You’ll have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have good organizational skills and have attention to details
- Strong work ethic, time management skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Ability to wear many hats and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Lucira Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Lucira Health are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.