About us: Lucira Health is a startup striving to transform the way infectious diseases are diagnosed. Lucira Health is the first at-home COVID test authorized by the FDA. Our technology is a single-use, user-friendly COVID test kit that can produce a positive or negative result at home within 30 minutes. This technology bypasses centralized medical lab testing and streamlines patient care. Our current areas of focus include COVID and influenza.
Position is responsible for entering and maintaining orders that are process from our B2B Customers and B2C Customers. Communicating with customers on order status and providing status reporting to internal teams.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Manage daily order entry needs for all orders provided by sales in NetSuite
- Validate PO requirements with customer agreements and Lucira Health terms and conditions./li>
- Communicate with customer on order acceptance and approval./li>
- Partner with Sale Operations on order allocations and priority customer shipments./li>
- Maintain order quantities, shipping terms, bill-to terms for orders in NetSuite
- Create Customer Master Accounts and maintain contact information in NetSuite./li>
- Partner with Supply Chain team to ensure on time shipment and arrival of customer orders./li>
- Provide daily reconciliation of prior days orders for revenue recognition/li>
- Work with Supply chain team to develop reporting to help support Sales and Marketing requirements/li>
- Monitor Order Processing inbox and reply to requests within the agreed upon SLA/li>
- Coordinate with the Sales team to validate orders submitted to the 3PL prior to cutoff to allow for same day shipments/li>
- Communicate with Supply Chain team as well as 3PL partner on service level upgrade requests
- Maintain reports to support organization KPI’s
- UAT Testing of new business system enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 to 5 years’ of related experience in customer service,
- order management or customer support.
- Excellent in critical thinking and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel.
- Self-motivated and will take ownership of position and job duties.
- Ability to work under time pressures and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
Lucira Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Lucira Health are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.